At OFA 2017, you'll gain the insights that can help ensure you're prepared. Hope to see you in Miami.
In today's regulatory environment, the only constant is change.
Today’s alternative investment professionals face challenges their predecessors may never have imagined. Enhanced regulatory oversight, increasing compliance requirements, and heightened investor scrutiny are just the beginnings of the list.
At Backstop, we’re constantly striving to provide the tools, resources, and insights that give our clients the agility they need to navigate this ever-changing landscape efficiently and effectively. As part of that commitment, we’re proud to be an exhibitor and speaking participant at Operations for Alternatives 2017. This turnkey event will be held February 27 and 28, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
OFA 2017 is an exceptional opportunity to learn best practices, proven strategies, and practical solutions for developing and maintaining a culture of compliance and operational efficiency.
This two-day event brings together fund professionals, investors, and a wide range of industry experts. Through interactive sessions, panel discussions, and keynote addresses, attendees will learn specific strategies for managing regulatory challenges, operational hurdles, market issues, and more. The event will also provide direct access to industry experts, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
If you’re planning to attend OFA 2017, we hope you’ll stop by the Backstop Solutions exhibition space. Additionally, you won’t want to miss the COO Roundtable, moderated by Stephen Vondrak. Stephen is Backstop’s Vice President for Institutional Sales, as well as the East Regional Sales Manager.
The roundtable, titled “Insights from Operations Professionals, Including Lessons Learned in 2016, New and Emerging Best Practices, and More,” takes place Monday, February 27, at 12:00 PM.
Here’s a brief rundown of the topics to be covered.
- What are funds hearing from investors in terms of operations and compliance issues?
- What are the chief concerns of COOs regarding regulatory issues, investor pressures, and more?
- What policies, processes, and procedures have been the most effective and beneficial?
- What are the key challenges, and what are the best methods for overcoming them?
- What are the day-to-day activities and responsibilities of COOs and their teams?
- What are the best practices for raising capital?
- How can smaller firms with limited resources remain profitable while satisfying regulators and investors?
To learn more, and register to attend, visit the event website.
If you’re planning to attend, we’d love to set aside some time to talk. Please email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.