The maxim, “cash is king,” isn’t just true in business. It’s also true in investment management: every one of our CIO clients cares about cash. Pensions, endowments, foundations, and insurance investors can never fall short on cash, no matter what market conditions are. Some investment offices even have a staff member whose full-time job it is to make sure that what’s reflected in their bank accounts is what’s reflected in their portfolio management system. That’s why our latest release deepens our clients’ ability to reflect the cash holdings in their portfolios. We can give CIOs an intelligent and fuller representation of the uninvested cash in their portfolios.
Cash is the first step in our evolution towards deeper multi-asset class portfolio management, and there is plenty more to come. As of Q1 2019, these capabilities are now available in Backstop:
- Explore graphical representations of cash over time
- Ability to filter cash holdings from reports
- Define granular transaction types (inflow, outflow, income, expense, adjustment)
- Easily view 10,000+ transactions in seconds
- Associate documents with transactions
If you would like to learn more about our multi-asset class portfolio management capabilities, reach out to us at https://www.backstopsolutions.com/contact or 1 312 277-7701 today.