Are you seeing what we’re seeing?
- The volume of data is growing nonstop.
- There are powerful tools available to help glean greater insights from that data.
- At the same time, the pressures on institutional and alternative investment professionals is constantly increasing. Whether it’s limited resources, asset complexity, a low interest environment, information silos or others, the challenges just keep piling up.
What’s the answer? For savvy asset managers, it’s digital transformation - seizing the power of data and analytics to overcome the various challenges confronting investment professionals. And that’s exactly what we’ll be talking about at our upcoming 2018 New York Connect event to be held on October 10. Titled “Digital Transformation in Asset Management: How Visionary Leaders Are Affecting Change,” our panel of expert speakers will include Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers who are leading efforts to leverage technology to optimize the investment process.
Our confirmed panelists include:
- Matt Chambers, Chief Information Officer at Ehrenkranz Partners
- Vivek Dhayagude, Chief Technology Officer at Skybridge Capital
- Johan Glozman, Managing Director at ACA Technology, and
- Keith Moss, Chief Technology Officer at PAAMCO Prisma
If you’re an investment and operations professional in the institutional or alternative investment industry looking to drive lasting transformation and will be in the New York area on October 10, we encourage you to attend. Following the panel, you can relax with cocktails until 9 p.m. while networking with your peers.
You can register for the event here. We’re looking forward to having you!