As the Backstop User Conference approaches, we’re busy developing an agenda packed with respected experts sharing invaluable insights on the issues that matter most to the industry. Here are just a couple of the sessions you won’t want to miss.
1. “Here’s the Cyber-Security Landscape You’re Up Against Today”
Tuesday, June 6, 3:35 - 4:30
Even a small fund manager needs tailored policies and procedures that are tested, reviewed, and followed. With the SEC reacting to even small violations, an airtight approach is a must. Our panel of experts will be shining a light on the new trends and threats, how to keep pace with the changing landscape, best practices for responding to a data breach, and more.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Lawrence Cruciana, Chief Systems Engineer, Corporate Information Technologies
- Chance Bush, Security Specialist, SecureWorks
- Michael Neuman, VP of Information Security, Backstop Solutions
2. “What Institutional Investors Expect from You and Your Service Providers When It Comes to Data Management”
Wednesday, June 7, 3:25 - 4:20
The next generation of institutional investors has clear differences from their predecessors. Building successful relationships with them will require an evolved approach. We’ll discuss the best ways to understand their wants, needs, and demands. And, we’ll detail the most effective communication methods, explore proactive strategies, and discuss how to boost engagement.
If you haven’t yet registered, there’s still time to join us for two full days of training sessions, hands-on workshops, insightful panels, feedback forums, networking opportunities with asset owners and asset managers, and outstanding entertainment.
- Date: June 6-7, 2017
- Location: Venue SIX10, 610 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago
- Fee: $799
- Register here.